Kamloops Deal: $145 for one Microsoft Office Suite course from PCT Kamloops Computer & Business School (value $290)PCT Kamloops Computers and Business School
Join the Group Buy
Make money referring friends!
Get your personal sharing link and send it to your friends. You will receive $5 referral credit towards purchases! No limit on money you can make. Get activated here
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Featured deal: $145 for one Microsoft Office Suite course from PCT Kamloops Computer & Business School (value $290).
PCT specializes in training mature students. Most have spent years in the workforce, but have found that in order to grow and change with the times they need to embrace the future of technology. PCT offers in-depth courses and programs that give you the skills to harness the power of the Microsoft Office Suite 2007. From the novice to the accomplished, it’s computer training your way!
Microsoft Office helps billions of people worldwide to get through their busy day successfully. With this deal you can master the latest Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. You'll not only help your career, you'll open doors within your mental abode for unlimited potential.
· PCT Kamloops has been successfully training individuals for over 15 years.
· Continuous entry and self-paced personal learning.
· PCT's small class sizes and proven techniques prepare students to work in their chosen job or profession.
· PCT is the leading corporate training in the Thompson/Okanagan Region.
PCT Kamloops is a private post-secondary school proudly accredited through the Private Career Training Institutions Agency. Their instructors are qualified professionals who continuously develop, review and update the curriculum to meet with current technology standards, as well as meet with PCTIA’s guidelines and requirements. Students' progress is measured through exams and projects to confirm that they have acquired all the key skills of their field of study. When students complete their courses, they can prove to employers that they can do what the job requires.
- Advanced booking based on classroom availability
- Must be redeemed by February 23, 2013
- Not valid with any other offer
- Maximum 3 courses per person
- No cash value, non transferrable, non refundable